tape Wild, Wild Planet for me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Some good stuff on TCM today-
11:15 am
Fearless Vampire Killers, The (1967)
1:15 pm
Wild, Wild Planet, The (1965)
lysergic 60s Italian Sci-Fi at it's best.......
TCM's also showing Snow Devils this month
3:00 pm
Fahrenheit 451 (1967)
2:00 am
Vampyr - Der Traum des Allan Grey (1932)
3:15 am
Vampire Bat, The (1933)
4:30 am
Mark Of The Vampire (1935)
tape Wild, Wild Planet for me [img]smile.gif[/img]
Snow Devils is on late tomorrow night........
I really wish they'd show all 4 Gamma 1 Quadrilogy flicks back to back.........
or put them out as a DVD box set
Tonight is return of the living dead 4 and 5 on sci-fi...
What's a VCR?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i really wish you would tape these for me... you know i don't got no TCM here [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Originally posted by Street Worm:
Snow Devils is on late tomorrow night........
I really wish they'd show all 4 Gamma 1 Quadrilogy flicks back to back.........
or put them out as a DVD box set
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It's like an 8-track for your TV~Originally posted by Peter Hoffman:
What's a VCR?
Jor, my VCR's broke, can't tape nothing [img]redface.gif[/img]
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 16, 2005 07:30 AM: Message edited by: Street Worm ]</font>
I found out the blank discs I have for my standalone dvd burner won't work!
Upside is that the Return of the living dead sequels were mosty garbage.
Downside is snow devils was on again late last night, and I missed it.
I love the Fearless Vampire Killers. Roman Polanski at his best before he was shoving bottles in people.
"You got the wong wampire"
so in honor of my new TV i had directTV come out today... Not sure if i like the compression they're doing on the signals when they convert them from analog to digital, but until i decide to get rid of it i've got TCM!!!
I'm watching Wild Wild Planet right now! Hell, i'm even Tivo-ing it [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks